Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Ministry Of Hymns

http://www.myfamilytalk.com/Broadcasts/Archive.aspx#OnePlayer
Hey everybody I didn't write this but It's really good.  I call Joni Eareckson Tada my spiritual mentor.  She's
 paralyzed from a diving accident at the age of seventeen  Now she has her own disability ministry in Aguora Hills California.  As my writing advances, I want mine to be similar to hers.  Recently, Dr. James Dobson, founder of Focus on the Family in Colorado, had her on his radio program called Family Talk.    She talks about some of her favorite praise songs and the impact singing has had on her daily life.  She also brings a guest who talks about some of the history behind her favorite songs.  They sing too.  I found it to be very insightful and I hope you do too! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment